Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
1. Write down the top 3 sins you face the most.
2. Look up passages relating to staying strong against those.
4. When the thought/act comes up quote the verse(s) out loud.
1. Stay aware of reactions during the day. (Like wanting to cuss that teen driver that cuts you off in traffic. Or wanting to give the one finger salute.)
2. Find passages related.
4. Quote when the situation hits again…
I saw among the simple, I noticed among the young men, a youth who had no sense.
Oh, wait, that’s not right…. ahem…
A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.